Video Project - Sunalta Community Association
For the last 5+ years the Sunalta Community Association has been working on a plan to build a new Community Centre (Adjacent to the existing Hall) that will be self-sustaining and contain a Community Kitchen, café, and more spaces for programming. They are launching a Fundraising Campaign and are in need of someone to create a 1-2 minute video for them that will help them tell their story to both the community and potential donors.
Sunalta will provide a $500 honorarium to the filmmaker, while CSIF will provide credited volunteer hours, gear, and access to our editing suite if needed.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/CV and/or a demo reel. Deadline for expressions of interest is end of day June 8, 2018.
- Potential donors
- Potential partners (Major Sponsors)
- Social Media
- Potentially media
Content Ideas include:
- Interviews of people living in the community (New Canadians, youth, Community Social Worker, the Associations Exec Director, Business Owners).
- Highlight the social change we want to make in the community
- Show the impact of a community/commercial kitchen, coffee kiosk and social programming
- Show the community association working with the neighbourhood
Having a video that is engaging, watchable, and shareable that will ultimately result in increased awareness of the project, and donations, not just from Sunalta but across the city and beyond.